Friday, February 23, 2007

“Crush Your Enemies. See Them Driven Before You. And To Hear the Lamentation of Their Women”

Thus being the answer given by Conan The Barbarian, when asked, “What is best in life?”

Point being, I’ve lately noticed a slight ramping up of my innate sarcasm and general feeling of dismay with the near-term human condition on some recent blog postings, bordering on beyond-curmudgeoness, possibly even delving into the territory of abject nihilism. Frak that! I’ll step aside and let real journalists do that which they do best. Oh, I’m doing it again. Sorry.

As far as good news goes, today I had the day off from work and spent some time at a local park, where I ate lunch, read a book, and watched moonjellies slowly pulse in the shallow bay waters.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Web Counter
Free Hit Counter