Friday, June 29, 2007

Blog v Journal

Update 7/6/07: Nope, not a good idea to diarize the blog. The cup can only hold so much blather, and purposely inflicting inanities upon the staunch souls who occasionally read this stuff is not my wont. Especially if I use phrases such as "not my wont". What a dick...

I haven’t kept a journal for a few years. That bugs me. And then I thought, well, just add your day to day doings onto your blog. But that feels unseemly, as in a) why would anyone want to read such drivel, and b) why would I want to inflict stories of my usually inane activities onto the netizens of Blogistan? Oh, and c) Homeland Security will no doubt get involved, which I think has just convinced me to NOT do the blog journal thing. No big deal I guess, since I can count the readers of this blog on the fingers of one hand. But that’s OK, and I’ve now convinced myself that doing the diary thing is probably a good idea, because I’ll be able to go back to this URL and, well, remember what I did last week, which is a good thing. I'm now deliberately being cryptic. Let’s see what happens…

mk

Update: I'm still not sure...

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm one of those fingers; I wonder which one?

3:24 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Web Counter
Free Hit Counter